-
February 16th, 2001, 07:24 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I am soooooooo bored. Does anyone know of anyone else committing suicide for being bored? cus i can believe it....my lord im bored and where the hell are you people when i need you??
-
February 16th, 2001, 07:56 AM
#2
Inactive Member
BTW i wrote Im bored on big sexy spawns board under "comics" and leo went nuts. But at least Im not as bored *L
-
February 16th, 2001, 08:15 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
-
February 16th, 2001, 08:16 AM
#4
Inactive Member
where is it mel?? i wannna play a game
-
February 16th, 2001, 08:45 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
-
February 16th, 2001, 08:50 AM
#6
Inactive Member
thanks mel...and i am soooo almost out of here...im gonna have a beer or two...and then anything will seem fun. maybe download a version of "leisure suit larry" which is a fun ass game.
And just enjoy my existence....btw that package i've been waiting for better come in tomorrow...if it does. Expect an incoherent, rambling, egotistical thread about me and my mind.
I think we all enjoy those.
Mel i lost on that game , it tells me im making illegal moves.
-
February 16th, 2001, 05:25 PM
#7
-
February 16th, 2001, 07:47 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
(15:59:51) SissyboyInHeels : hello to all the men
(15:59:20) ..::m?l says to SissyboyInHeels: ...snails????
-
February 17th, 2001, 03:16 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I lost my heels...now i know where they
are...snails....when you sneak them from me? eh? *G* *KOTC* snails.......
Can ya tell im fucking bored tonite? *P*
I cant get to PH and icq sucks ass!
*kicks my server and that damn little
icq posey*
------------------
I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*
-
February 17th, 2001, 12:21 PM
#10
Inactive Member
*L Leisure Suit Larry....there's a game I haven't heard of for awhile *G
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks